Pricing & Charges Explained
Your cylinder holdings can be viewed anywhere, anytime using My Account. The information is a real-time display of cylinders in your possession enabling reconciliation of your holdings with proof of delivery documents and invoices.
- Register or Sign In to My Account
- Click Re-Order Gas & Cylinder Holdings
- Click View dates received to view information and proof of delivery documents by individual cylinder
BOC is a Member of The Linde Group which supplies compressed and bulk gases, chemicals and equipment around the globe. The company develops safe, sustainable and innovative solutions for customers in many specialty sectors, heavy industry and medical environments.
For more than a century, the company’s gases and expertise have contributed to advances in industry and everyday life, including steelmaking, refining, chemical processing, environmental protection, wastewater treatment, welding and cutting, food processing and distribution, glass production, electronics and health care.
Opening an account online is easy and instant. Alternatively you can call us on 131 262 to speak with a BOC team member. They will happily take you through the account opening process, discuss our product range and delivery, while working with you to ensure your gas and related product needs are covered.
BOC charges are applied to ensure we supply the safest and highest quality products, delivered by an expert team supported by application experts.
Rental Charge (otherwise known as Container Service Charge): At BOC, safety is a top priority which is why our cylinders are tested every time they return to our production site to ensure our cylinders are safe for ongoing use. To maintain our high quality and safety standards we apply a rental charge on each cylinder which allows for the ongoing testing and maintenance of our cylinder fleet.
We have three rental plans, you choose the one most suited to your needs.
- Daily rental plan – A container service charge is calculated on daily holdings, billed monthly in arrears. This is the best option for customers with continuous fluctuation in cylinder holdings or those customers looking to use gas over a very short term.
- Quarterly rental plan – Container service is charged 3 months in advance for a fixed term. This is great for customers with predictable cylinder holdings over the short term where you receive a 2% saving on the standard Daily rental charge.
- Yearly rental plan – Container service is charged 12 months in advance for a fixed term. The best option for customers with predictable cylinder holdings where you receive a 5% saving on the standard Daily rental charge.
Delivery Charge: Delivery charges are applied to orders placed online, over the phone or in store which require delivery to your business or residence. Delivery charges ensure your goods arrive safely, professionally and in the condition you’d expect. You can avoid delivery fees by collecting your items in store. Simply order online and select ‘Free pick up in-store’ to collect your items from your local Gas & Gear. Locate your most convenient Gas & Gear
Handling Charge: Handling charges are applied to any orders collected/delivered through our extensive Gas Agent network. This charge enables the delivery of gas from BOC’s production facility to a convenient supplier in your local area.
Cylinders remain the property of BOC and therefore it is essential you report any lost or stolen cylinders immediately. Unless returned to us, cylinders remain on your account and you will continue receiving an invoice for container service charges.
As a customer of BOC you might receive both an invoice and statement. The difference is as follows:
- Invoice - An invoice is a document listing the volume and cost of the products and services we have supplied on your account. An invoice indicates the amount of money to be paid to BOC and the date payment is due.
- Statement - A statement itemises all invoices, payments and any credits created on your account over a specific time period. A BOC statement will only show what is outstanding at the statement date. It will not show a summary of transactions including payments, credits or invoices if already cleared during the month.
We understand that buying a business can be complex which is why we’d like to make the BOC process as simple as possible.
To create an account with BOC simply call us on 131 262 to speak with a BOC team member. They will happily take you through the account opening process, discuss our product range and delivery, while working with you to ensure your gas and related hardgood needs are covered.