Terms & Conditions
This section outlines Terms & Conditions for our customers, suppliers and the BOC TradeMate™ programme.
General Terms and Conditions of Supply for Customers
BOC's Australian General Terms and Conditions of Supply have been updated due to recent changes in legislation. We have also made some changes to clarify aspects of our product offering. The new terms and conditions are effective from 1 October 2011 and apply to all transactions from that date.
These terms and conditions apply to BOC's TradeMate™ programme
- Cheaper overall gas supply prices apply only to those customers who are currently charged handling fees
- Online only prices for selected products from our safety & equipment range will be introduced in the later half of 2014.
- Online prices do not always vary from in-store prices for all products.
- Items ordered via Click and Collect will be reserved only for Click and Collect customers.
- Items ordered via Click and Collect will be held at the Gas & Gear for 7 days after which the nominated Gas & Gear will contact the customer
- Click and Collect is currently not available for EDI customers.
- Click and Collect is currently not available for customers who transact through a Gas Agent and Equipment partner.
- If the customer orders an item and it is unavailable for collection, BOC will contact the customer and discuss with them when the product will be available for collection.
- Customers can select to pick up the items ordered within 7 days of placing their order online.
- Click and Collect offer is only available for online orders.
- BOC does not guarantee that the item ordered will be available for pick up if the customer chooses to pick up the item before receiving notification that their order is ready.
- Same day collection is available providing the customer places their order before midday and that the goods are in stock
- Goods can only be collected during store opening hours.
- If the customer wishes to cancel their order the usual BOC refund policy will be applied.